First, thanks all for your comments, your
, your llama ...
Big thanks to Customizers Group for Features Of The WeekIt is with pleasure that I announce that a new version of Custopack tools is available! This update doesn't bring new features but it contains mainly bugs fixes such as :- Addition of a check on the integrity of the software and the other components at startup
- Fixed problems of access rights to folders containing icons, sound, etc. All users have now an read-write access for the folder
- In the screen « Customize my CustoPack/Visual Style », the selected Visual Style in the list is the Visual Style currently applied
- The selected Visual Style in the list is now the Visual Style applied at the moment of the pressure button "Apply"
- Disable shortcut icons under Windows Vista/7 with Aero enabled no longer causes the appearance of a black square after a reboot
- Pin to taskbar option is available when shortcut arrows are disabled
- Fixed the bug preventing the installation of all components of a pack when we tried to install it several times
- Fixed bug causing the following message "CustoPack Tools has stopped working" at the moment of the Visual Style application when we have the message "please wait".
So it's a 188.8.131.52 stable version which expects you.New CustoPacks available :
- Christmas 2010 : fav.me/d3447zm
- Vienna Experience 6.1 : www.custopack.com/custopack/vi…
- Clearscreen : www.custopack.com/custopack/cl…
- Twilight : www.custopack.com/custopack/tw…CustoPacks under construction and available soon (if all goes well ^^ ) :
- Gaia 10
- MacOSX Inspirat
- Old SchoolPS: the next features that we plan to develop will be called "CustoPack Puzzle". The aim of this new option : give the possibility to create a CustoPack which can group together elements from other CustoPacks (a mix of several packs in one pack).